Learn how to expertly plait your horse's mane, using both methods of plaiting: plaiting with bands and plaiting with cotton. You will need a horse with a pulled mane. Begin by brushing and dividing the mane. For showing purposes, there should be an odd number of plaits in the mane and an even number for the forelock. Also, learn how to remove the plaits without breaking the hairs. Always know where your needle and plaiting bands are at all times. And never leave the plaits in for a long time. Your horse will rub them off. Plaiting is all about practice and more practice. The more you do it, the better you will become!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades