In this video you learn how to teach your horse how to pick up your hat. The host says that horses are mouthy and they tend to pick things up such as an empty food bucket, they'll pick up paper, they'll pick up things that are curious. He says that horses are fairly easy to teach this. He says that his horse used to pick up his grain bucket when it was empty. He says that when his horse would pick it up he would say hat and give the horse a treat, and after a while the horse would use this command to pick up things considering the horse is expecting a treat. However don't give your horse a treat without giving you the hat in your hand, and you can practice by throwing your hat in different directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades