In this video tutorial from thinklikeahorse you will learn how to Sack out and desensitize a horse. It is about removing fear from the horse and not creating fear. By this the horse learns not to react instinctively to its fear. This also enables you to read your horse. You first got to look for things that create different kinds of noises that you can use to sack out your horse. The video demonstrates various kinds of tools made out of waste cloth, plastic bags tied to sticks, rope, whip etc. You can use them to train the horse with sound, sight and feel of various objects. Use a tool for a little while to create a stimulus and then remove it. The horse will learn to remain undisturbed to such stimulus in future when it id with you. That is sacking out your horse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades